This Special Edition version of our best selling Thermo Liner Pro van insulation features an enhanced glass fibre reinforced aluminium for increased performance.
Dodo Thermo Liner Pro is a professional 10mm sound and heat insulation material for a quieter warmer, van, camper or motorhome. Dodo Thermo Liner Pro is a high grade self adhesive liner, with a reinforced aluminium foil with extra soft closed cell foam. The result is a high performance easy to install insulation that curves , shapes and contours to your vehicle and is ideal for use on the van sides, floor, roof etc.
FLEXIBLE: Dead Thermo Liner PRO (special edition) has a glass fibre reinforced aluminium foil. The aluminium top layer reflects radiant heat while also providing a tough resilient barrier for the foam behind.
STICKY: Dodo Thermo Liner PRO uses our latest high temperature adhesive. Simply cut, peel & stick, safe in the knowledge that the product will stay stuck even with the extremes of van and motorhome life.
PREMIUM: Dodo Thermo Liner PRO was developed in the UK in collaboration with many leading van conversion companies. Designed to give you the performance , flexibility and quality you need for your next van project.
Easily installed this self adhesive product will improve the cabin environment. Temperatures will be controlled, warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer. Less noise makes for a less tiring drive.
- Efficient low profile insulation
- Easy installation - cut, peel & stick.
- High thermal efficiency
- Significant Noise reduction
- Warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer.
- Reduces condensation
- Will not absorb water like inferior wool or fibre.
- Acts as a barrier against heat loss
- Superior Crush resistance
- Improve van interior comfort
- Moisture resistant dense closed cell foam
- Reinforced aluminium foil
- Strong Peel & Stick Self Adhesive
- High grade construction
- Fire Retardant to ISO 3795
- Pack contains one roll
- Roll thickness 10mm
- Roll size 5m x 1m
- Total roll coverage area 5 sq.m
A single roll (5sq.m) is ideal for roof/sides of a typical car, small van or 4x4.
(Larger vans such as VW Transporter will require 2-3 rolls)